Because the Knight use rate in high Arenas is very low, I am going to point out some great uses of this guy, especially while dealing with Legendary Cards. I am not really a fan of Knight but right now I am trying to put him in my decks, to replace Mini P.E.K.K.A and Valkyrie.
Knight Vs. Legendary Cards
At this time, Valkyrie and Mini P.E.K.K.A are used a lot. And in some decks, we can definitely use Knight instead. I am going to compare the Knight to them, at the Tournament levels, to see which actually fits your deck!
- Ice Wizard/Princess: Each of these 3 cards can easily counter Princess and Ice Wizard, but only the Knight can make it a good trade. Also, after defending with Knight, you could run a bigger counterpush.
- Lumberjack: Each of them can easily deal with the Lumberjack but only Knight provides the positive trade. And because no one sends Lumberjack alone, you will have a bit more Elixir to defend properly.
- Sparky: At Tournament Levels, Valkyrie and Knight can soak 1 hit from the Sparky. Both Knight and Valkyrie can solo kill an unsupported Sparky on your side but Knight will give you a better positive Elixir trade.
- The Log: The Knight has more HP than Valkyrie and Mini P.E.K.KA.
- Miner: Truly all of them have the same performance against Miner but the Knight will give you a better trade.
- Lava Hound: A well placed Knight can soak all damage coming from Lava Pups and let your Tower and other defensive troops finish the job quickly.
Basically Knight is the middle lane between Mini P.E.K.K.A and Valkyrie, this provides him a better scope towards countering Legendary cards in high Arena. People just can’ see his hidden potentials because most players haven’t upgraded him to the Tournament level. If you have a chance, consider using him in your deck! I agree that Mini P.E.K.K.A and Valkyrie are much stronger in lots of situations but the Knight is actually good for lots of decks. Also, do you think that Valkyrie and Mini P.E.K.K.A will be nerfed soon?
Level up your Knight and give him a try!
Shared by _Q2 Source