Okay guys so as we all know, from the Clash Royale Update July Update, Elixir Collector generating speed can be effected by Spells. So how exactly those spells will affect the Elixir Collector? Let’s take a look! Thank Bellator_Gaius, SquisherX and Yarn very much for sharing this one with us!
Image shared by Yarn from Orange Juice.
Elixir Collector and Spells Interaction
I want to keep this page simple so I will go into the conclusion right now. Yon can read the explanation section below for more details!
I will use the Tournament Card Levels as the benchmarks in this post (Common lvl 9, Rare lvl 7 and Epic lvl 4)..
- Zap Spell at two relative levels lower than the Elixir Collector will take 2 out of 7 Elixir from the Elixir Collector. Before the update, this only work If the Elixir Collector is 1 relative level above the Zap.
For example, Level 9 Zap Vs. Level 7 Elixir Collector.
- Poison Spell at the same relative level as the Collector can take 4 out of 7 Elixir from the Elixir Collector. This is exactly the same before the update.
For example, Level 4 Poison Vs. Level 7 Elixir Collector.
- Poison Spell 1 relative level higher than the Elixir Collector can deny 5 out of 7 Elixir from the Pump. This is also exactly the same before the update.
For example, Level 5 Poison Vs. Level 7 Elixir Collector.
- Freeze Spell always deny 1 out of 7 Elixir from the Collector.
- Rage doesn’t give any extra Elixir for the Collector.
Elixir Collector Level 7
- HP = 2020
- Decay speed = 14.57 HP/s
- Generating Speed = 9.8s/Elixir
Level 7 Zap:
- HP reduction: 140
- Effective amount of seconds removed: 9.6s
- Stun period: 1 second
- Total effective amount of seconds removed: 10.6 seconds
- Seconds left on Collector: 69.4 seconds
- Elixir left in Collector: 6
Level 9 Zap can still remove just only 2 Elixir from the Collector.
Poison Spell Level 4
- HP reduction: 550
- Effective amount of seconds removed through damage: 43.2s
- Seconds left on Elixir Collector: 36.8
- Elixir left in the Elixir Collector: 3
Freeze Spell Level 4
- Freeze stops 4.9 seconds on the Elixir Collector.
- Seconds left on the Elixir Collector = 75.1s = 7 Elixir.
Note: All levels of the Freeze Spells deny just 1 Elixir from the Collector.
Rage Spell Level 4
- Duration: 9.5s
- Speed increase: 40%
- Effective extra seconds gained by the Elixir Collector: 3.8s
- Effective total seconds on the Elixir Collector: 83.8s
- Elixir in Collector: 8
Note: All levels of the Rage Spells can’t give a single Elixir Collector any extra Elixir.
Okay guys hopefully you have enjoyed this post. What do you think about the new update? Please share your opinions!