Can’t Sign In with Google Play In Clash Royale
Hello guys I have received a lot of questions about this problem lately, that players can’t Sign In with Google Play in order to load Clash Royale account. A lot of players have been facing this popular problem because of the last Google Services update. Just don’t worry guys! I am going to show you how to fix this problem in seconds!
Troubleshooting: Can’t sign in via Google ID in Clash Royale
Normally when you face this problem:
- Can’t Sign In with Google ID.
- Can’t load Clash Royale accounts.
- Load wrong account.
Players on Clash Royale Arena have given me dozens of methods and I have tried them all but just only some of them were able to successfully fixed this problem. I am going to give you all of those methods. If a method doesn’t work for you, just try the next one. If you don’t understand any step in this tutorial, don’t hesitate to comment and I will help you out!
At first, please check these things:
- If you are from China, try to change the DNS of your Internet Connection to 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.
- Are you using the latest Google Services version? If not, please update them via Google Play.
- Try to clear Cache of your Google Services by going to Settings > Application Manager > Google Play Services > Clear Cache.
- Try to remove all of your current Google accounts then re-add them. This can fix the problem most of the time.
- Go to Google Settings Application > Connected Apps then Disconnect Clash Royale.
- In Clash Royale, try to double tap on the red Disconnected button. Many players mentioned that this solution worked.
If the solutions above still don’t work for you, please try this:
- Open Google Settings App -> Choose Play Games -> Delete Play Games Profile.
- Open Clash Royale.
- In the Game Settings menu, try to connect with your Google ID again.
- Everything should be okay now.
And this is the last solution which was shared by Dario Neves
- On your device, Open Google Play Store.
- Open My Apps & Games menu and open the tab “All”.
- Enable “Google Play Games”.
That’s all solutions I have tested. If you have any other way which helps us Sign In with Google Play Account in Clash Royale, please share here guys! Thank you very much!
What if i click on disconnect in clash royale and it does not react
same shitt happens to me )=
I have tried all of these. Also have contacted super cell. they will not respond. I’m not sure what I am doing wrong. any advice that would help is appreciated
Just go to settings> apps> google play> just give auto sign in process this should help!!!
cause it worked for me 😀
delete games profile.worked for.me
Click sign into games automatically in the play games app
Click Settings -> Google -> Play Games, and enable Sign into games automatically, then reload the game.
Omg thanks, this worked perfectly
everyone should try this first instead of methods above!
If you delete games profile everything is gone…..wtf would you EVER recommend doing that. EVERYTHINg is gone you pos!
So… fuck you for posting this. Lost all progress for all games. Lost several years of data and lost all in app purchases. Fuck off and never post anything again. Ass hole.
Who can play the lose for all my progress due to the fucking google login, can I get all my money back???
What the fuck google game is? I never have google game installed and played for several years. After I installed google game, I lost all the data and start over. Who should pay the lost for me ????? I spent real money on this and everything is gone!!!!