Hey guys, today I want to share a glorious and wonderful P.E.K.K.A deck with you! This deck successfully pushed me from 2000 trophies to 2700+ trophies so far! It works extremely well against most popular decks right now such as Hog Freeze, Dual Prince, Royal Giant,… This is a very versatile deck but it isn’t used much as far as I can see. After 25 games with this deck, I got 17 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses, that was very impressive! This deck was shared by Chusta via /r/ClashRoyale. Thank you so much!
Glorious P.E.K.K.A Deck for Arena 7
Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
A good decks must have a stunning win conditions and all other cards in that deck must support the win condition. The win condition of this deck is the P.E.K.A but somehow Barbarians can be also used as a win condition as when get ignored, those handsome guys can easily solo kill a Tower. P.E.K.K.A + Barbarians + Wizard is definitely the most powerful combo in this deck that you will always want to build in any battle!
- Spear Goblins is a good cycling card which help you deals with tons of troops in game. They are also every useful for chunking towers.
- Poison Spell is extremely useful against swarm decks. On offense, it helps you slow and kill opponent’s small troops, which can distract your P.E.K.K.A any time!
- Barbarians are the great tankers and damage dealers. I love using them to create a counter push against Hog Rider decks. You can place them directly in front of a Hog Rider and it will takes a few seconds before it can pass through them, which means Hog can’t hit your Tower more than 1 time before getting killed. Right after that, you can place your Wizard behind Barbarians to launch a counter attack.
- Zap is essential for almost every P.E.K.K.A deck as you can use it to remove small swarms that distract your P.E.K.K.A. Zap is also great at dealing with Minion Horde, Sparky, Inferno Tower, Goblin Barrel,…
- Wizard is an all-around master. You should him behind your P.E.K.K.A or Barbarians on offense and he will help you remove any small distraction very quickly. If your opponent places his troops incorrectly, he can deal loads of damage to the Tower while it is hitting tanky troops. He is also very great on defense.
- Minions is a great card which helps you counter Bomb Tower, Cannon, Inferno Tower,… They are also very good at stopping Hog Rider and air troops.
- Elixir Collector is a great choice for almost every deck in Clash Royale. By using Elixir Collector, you can force your opponent to attack first while taking an Elixir advantage. It also provides a good support to Tower while defending against Royal Giant!
The main strategy of this P.E.K.K.A Deck is to assure that your Barbarians or P.E.K.K.A get to the opponent’s Tower while being protected by your Wizard. It is usually a good game If you can get opponent’s Tower to 700 HP in the early game or 400 HP in the late game.
Because this strategy takes a lot of Elixir, you will always want to play an Elixir Collector down first and you need to be patient If you want to use P.E.K.K.A. Place the P.E.K.K.A after your King’s Tower first and you will have enough Elixir to drop other troops behind the P.E.K.K.A once it’s about to hit the bridge. People usually use Spear Goblins or Minion Horde to deal with P.K.K.A and your last-second Wizard will surprise them! Wizard provides an insane amount of AoE damage that helps you deal with any swarm. If you have enough Elixir, protect your Wizard by using Barbarians!
Poison Pushing Tip
Using Poison is a great way to get your troops to the opponent’s Tower. It is recommended to drop Poison about 3-5 seconds before your P.E.K.K.A crosses the river. The Poison does a few good things for you:
- It slows down and drains any building and troop played in the radius, makes them easier to kill!
- This forces your opponent to play reactively, deters him from playing proper cards.
- Poison does damage over time! With a level 3 Poison, you can deal at least 200 damage (from the Poison) to opponent’s Tower in any push. If it is very weakened, you can simply play defensively and spam your Poison at the late game!
Royal Giant Decks: Barbarians are great at dealing with Royal Giants. You will also want to back them up with Spear Goblins in order to take down Royal Giant quickly. However, the best way to stop a Royal Giant deck is to predict where your opponent will place his win condition down. If you can play your P.E.K.K.A on the correct side, just a few seconds before your opponent drops his Royal Giant, your P.E.K.K.A can kill the Royal Giant in just 3 hits, take all splash damage behind the Royal Giant with no problem and you can launch a counter push right after that.
Hog + Freeze Deck
As I mentioned above, you will want to save your Barbarians to deal with Hog Rider. However, this trick doesn’t work very well against Hog + Freeze deck, you will want to use your Elixir Collector as a defensive tool. I will explain more about the placement below. If you place your Elixir Collector right in the middle, Freeze Spell won’t be able to cover both your Tower and the Collector. Once the Hog is hitting the Collector, use your Barbarians to finish it and launch a counter push!
If you face Bomb Tower, don’t worry, it is not a problem for this deck at all! Beside our Poison pushing tip above, you can just simply use the P.E.K.K.A! She can soak tons of damage from the Bomb Tower herself without any trouble at all! However, you will still need to protect her with your Wizard. Just place your Wizard far enough away from P.E.K.K.A!
Once your opponent plays a 5 or more Elixir card, drop your Barbarians + Wizard combo on the other lane, right at the bridge. Only do this If you have 10 Elixir and your opponent doesn’t have Fireball.
Dual Prince Decks
I love playing P.E.K.K.A because she can soak tons of damage. This makes P.E.K.K.A a perfect counter to Dual Prince Decks. Just place her a bit further a bit so Dual Prince can’t target your Tower, then place Goblins or Wizard behind your P.E.K.K.A to take them down quickly. If you have Zap in your hands, Zap them right before they hit your P.E.K.K.A so their charges will be cancelled.
Some Tips for Placing Elixir Collector
As Elixir Collector are getting nerfed a lot, it’s not a good idea to place it in front of your Towers all the time. It is recommend to place it behind your Towers and next to the corners. If your opponent plays Rocket, keep changing your Elixir Collector position so he will not be able to focus fire on 1 Tower.
I recommend playing your Elixir Collector in front or your Towe rwhen facing Hog Rider + Freeze deck or Royal Giant deck, as I mentioned above. When dealing with Royal Giant, you will want to place it further back so Royal Giant will need to go deeper and you can deal with it easier!
Dealing with Royal Giant
Dealing with Hog Rider or Balloon
And here are some defense logs from the author of this deck for you:
Okay so that’s everything I want to share about this P.E.K.K.A deck so far! I hope you can earn loads of trophies with it in Arena 7 guys! Hopefully you have enjoyed the guide!