Everything you want to know about the upcoming Clash Royale March Update is here! I will try to update this page as soon as possible so you can bookmark it to come here the next time easier :D.
Clash Royale Massive Anniversary Update this March
Take a look at this page for more information about the upcoming Balance Changes!
- Executioner: Axe hit radius increased by 10%; New Avatar!
- The Log: Damage reduced by 4%; Range decreased from 11.6 tiles to 11.1 tiles
- Arrows: Now travel 33% faster
- Lumberjack: Rage Duration + 1.5s (+0.5s/level)
- Bomb Tower: Projectile speed +66%
- Electro Wizard: No longer permanently stuns
- Tornado: Now can be placed on top of buildings
New Game Mode – Clan Battle
Start the Clan Battle in your Clan Tab! Once a friend accepted the invitation, you two will be paired with an enemy Clan.
Here are something important you want to know about this new game mode:
- Clan Battle Mode will be available on March 24th 2017.
- Player will be able to see partner’s deck in just a few seconds at the beginning of the match.
- Player will be able to see where the opponent drops cards.
- The Arena Map is slightly bigger. It is extended behind the King’s Tower.
- Elixir Bars are not shared. Each has 10 Elixir max (20 in total).
- Elixir Collector only gives Elixir to the right owner.
- Buff Spells like Clone, Rage etc. are shared.
- The King’s Tower are connected with doubled Firepower.
- Rocket will be able to hit the Arena Tower and the King’s Tower nearby.
- Elixir replenishes 85% as fast and Overtime Elixir replenishes 70% as fast.
Visit the Clan Battle page to read more details!
Four New Troops: Bandit, Bats, Night Witch and Heal
Bandit: She has melee attack range and the special charge ability. She only charges when there is a target 4-6 tiles away on the ground. While charging, she is invulnerable. Like the Prince, her charge does x2 damage. While Charging, she can one shot Archer, Bomber, Dart Goblin, Princess etc.
Bats: The Bats are like flying Skeletons. With 2 Elixir, you can summon 4 of these. Their stats are similar to Skeletons, same HP, same DPS, but they can fly so you can use them effectively against Inferno Tower and Inferno Dragon. This is also an excellent Zap bait card!
Night Witch: This is pretty similar to Witch but Night Witch spawns Bats while Witch spawns Skeletons. Night Witch costs only 4 Elixir. She has 85 more HP than a normal Witch.
Night Witch is a melee attack troop. She also spawns Bats very quickly, one wave each 5 seconds.
Heal: The Rare Card which can heal your troops in 3 seconds. At level 7, It can heal up to 528HP with the speed of 176HP/s. Its radius is 3.
This is a leaked screenshot of the new cards!
To read more about them, please take a look at here: Four New Cards – Bandit, Night Witch, Bats and Heal Spell
The new Arena 11
The new final Arena, Arena 11, unlocks at 3,800 trophies.
The old Legendary Arena, Arena 10, is named Hog Mountain Now!
Seems like Arena 11 is unlocked at 400 trophies.
The New League System
The new Leagues system unlocks from 4000 Trophies!
Once you reached 4,000 Trophies, you will enter Challenger I.
Trophy record will reset every 1 month instead of 2 weeks. Trophy reset is more balanced now:
- If you are in Challenger leagues, you will get reset to 4000 trophies.
- If you are in Master leagues, you will get reset to 4300 trophies.
- If you are in Champion leagues, you will get reset to 4300 trophies.
Challenger I: 4000 Trophies
Challenger II: 4300 Trophies
Challenger III: 4600 Trophies.
Master I: 4900 Trophies.
Master II: 5200 Trophies.
Master III: 5500 Trophies
Champion: 5800 trophies
Grand Champion: 6100 Trophies.
Ultimate Champion: 6400 Trophies.
You will get a Draft Chest when the season resets. Depending on your league, you can get chests with different sizes.
Once you reached a new League, you will stick with its chest forever. For example, Once you reached Ultimate Champion at 6400 Trophies, even If you drop down to Challenger I at 4000 Trophies, you still get the Ultimate Champion chest when the season resets.
The interesting part of this chest is you can pick the card you want to get between two. Remember the Draft Challenge? This chest is pretty similar to it!
Read more at Clash Royale Leagues
Bandit Draft Challenge: This is basically the normal Draft Challenge with a lot of new rewards:
- 2 wins = 100 Gems.
- 4 Wins = 8000 Gold.
- 6 Wins = 1 Magical Chest.
- 9 Wins = 25000 Gold
- 12 Wins = Bandit – The new Legendary Card!
Other New Features and Hidden Updates
- Crowns from Challenges now count towards Clan Chests and Crown Chests.
- Max Epics now stack up to 5 cards.
- New card unlock screen:
- In the battle, you will see “You” instead of your username as before.
- Some small UI changes.
- Arena number removed (on the homescreen, under the Arena badge).
- You are now able to see the stats of the cards at Tournament Level.
- Players in Arena 10 will still be able to buy Legendary cards in shop.
- There isn’t any special offer when a new card is released.
- New Battle Ram sound when it hits the building.
- New trophy limits for Clan: 4300 and 4600.
- Clan Battle Chest level 10 requires 110 wins.
- In the Clan Battle, If your partner leave the game, you will receive a notification. The enemy won’t receive any notification!
- You don’t get victory gold in the Clan Battle 2v2 game mode.
- New Trainers. The most powerful trainer is unlocked at 6000 trophies. It gains 1 Elixir every 0.7s.
- You can sort your friends by Status or by Trophy.
What are you looking for in this huge Clash Royale update?
Will update new stuffs soon! Stay tuned my friends! Source