In this tutorial, I’m going to show you the easiest way to download Clash Royale, the new game just gets released today by Supercell!
Currently, this game is only available for download in iOS App Store Australia, Canada, Sweden, Hong Kong, Denmark, Norway, ,Iceland, New Zealand and Findland. If you are not from one of those countries, there is absolutely a way to download and play Clash Royale on your iOS device!
For Android users, I am so sorry but currently this game doesn’t support Android.
How to download Clash Royale
- On your iOS device, go to Settings ~> iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID (Make sure that you have already signed in with it):
- Choose View Apple ID
- Enter your password If prompted.
- Tap on the Country/Region line then choose Change Country or Region.
- Choose the new country for your Apple ID (Australia, Canada, Sweden, Hong Kong, Denmark, Norway, ,Iceland, New Zealand or Findland) in order to download Clash Royale.
I will choose Canada.
- Agree with the Terms and Conditions from Apple.
- In the Account page, enter your name and your address like below:
You can use a fake address but the City, Province and Postal Code need to be correct otherwise you can’t pass this step.
- Save the information and everything should be ok now.
- Just open App Store, search for Clash Royale and you can download it, or just simply click here to go to the download page on App Store.
What do you think about this game? Do you like it? Let’s discuss about it!