Lately, I have seen lots of complaints about the new Legendary card, the Sparky. It is a very overbearing card which can deal an insane amount of damage. It will completely destroy your Tower If you don’t know how to deal with it properly.
How to counter Sparky
Most players will say using Barbarians is the easiest trick to deal with Sparky. It would work well If Sparky is alone. But trust me, most Sparky users don’t drop Sparky down unless they have support troops/spells.
- In my opinion, Zap and Freeze are the best counters! These cards are your best bets while playing against Sparky. Both them can stop and reset Sparky’s charge and Sparky will have to charge for 5 more seconds. Personally I have found that Freeze is extremely help at dealing with Sparky pushes. Save either once you have noticed your opponent using Sparky.
- Fireball is also very useful at fighting against Sparky. It takes out 1/3 HP of Sparky and also cripples Musketeer + Wizard nearby. You will only want to use it If you can use another troop in the blast.
- People are using Rockets to deal with Sparkies a lot! And I definitely agree with this.
- If you don’t have any spell in your hand, drop a cheap card (Skeletons, Spear Goblins, Goblins, …) down to soak damage (surround the Sparky If possible), then use a high DPS troop such as Mini P.E.K.K.A, Prince,… to take out the Sparky.
- P.E.K.K.A can soak 2 hits from the Sparky and yea, she has tons of damage. Read more about their damage and HP at here.
- As Sparky can’t shoot air troops and it takes time for Arrows to reach side, you can use Minion Horde or even Minions to deal with Sparky, if Wizard isn’t behind it of course. Don’t forget to “Zap” it right on the bridge before it hits your Tower. If you don’t have Zap, it’s recommended to use a cheap card to soak the damage.
- Guards, yes, this card is just awesome! But you will want to place them correctly so they will surround Sparky.
Do you help any other way to counter the annoying Sparky? Please don’t hesitate to share your opinions my friends!