Hey guys it’s Ash and today I am going to share with you a super fun Hog Rider Mirror Troll Deck that got me lots of trophies in Legendary Arena!
Hog Rider Mirror Super Crazy Troll Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 2.7
The Elixir Cost of this deck is extremely low, 2.7 Elixir! That was insane! You can very quickly cycle back to your Hog Rider. You can absolutely send out 2 Hog Riders in just 1 push and you will be able to have 2 or even more Elixir Collector drilling at the same time. This is definitely a super crazy fun deck. Although this deck is quite risky, you can easily cycle through all your cards and use multiple troops to defend!
- At the beginning, place either Cannon or Elixir Collector down. If you don’t have either, attack with your Hog Rider + Goblins/Minions + Zap combo once you hit 10 Elixir.
- Play defensively first with your cheap troops, keep placing down Elixir Collector or even 2 Elixir Collector at a time If you have Mirror and an Elixir advantage.
- Double Hog Rider is the most powerful combo in this deck. As they can deal tons of damage, sometimes it’s better to play offensively to force your player.
- Hog Rider decks: Use Cannon to separate Hog Rider from supporting troops behind and deal with both by using your cheap troops.
- Royal Giant decks: Use Cannon reactively to make sure it can hit the Royal Giant. Use other troops to deal with supporting troops nearby and the Royal Giant. Skeletons + Minions + Goblins can deal loads of damage withing seconds and take down the Royal Giant very quickly. If your opponent plays Wizard, you will need to wait until that Wizard has crossed the river and immediately place your Skeletons/Goblins right on top of him. Read this guide for more details!
- Sparky: You can easily deal with Sparky because we have lots of cheap troops here. If your opponent place his Sparky down, push with Hog Rider + Goblins or Skeletons on the other lane in order to for him to defend then defend with small troops. As Sparky deal splash damage, you will want to surround it with your troops by placing your troops right on top of it. Also, use your Zap wisely on the Sparky and it will need to charge for another 5 seconds again!
If your opponent doesn’t want to defend, that will be an easy Tower!
- Sparky + Giant is also a pretty popular combo lately. You can deal with this combo by using Cannon to separate them, drop your Minions and Goblins/Skeletons right on top of the Sparky. Sparky is the top priority as it can easily 2 hit your Tower. It’s better to deal with Giant later, after taking out Sparky.
Because of the low-cost cards, you will need to practice a lot If you want to master it. It is recommended to test this deck with your Clan friends before using it in real battles. Thank you so much and good luck my friends!