Miner Hog Rider Cycle Deck
Hey everyone, I’m Dyl and I am going to present you a great Hog Miner deck I used to push from 1800-3600 trophies! It involves a strategy that hasn’t been really shown in many decks in this website, so this deck could be a game changer!
TheDylPkel’s Miner Hog Rider Cycle Deck for Arena 6+
One of the main offensive cards of this deck. I love how this card has a very high movement speed while dealing a decent amount of damage, at the same time works great as a mini tank! The Hog Rider could also attract a few troops towards it, deterring them away from your tower for a little while. Couple him with Goblins to do the pig push!
This card is one of the main tanks of this deck. He could be paired with many cards because of his ability to go anywhere in the arena, while absorbing damage. He is also quite cheap, costing only 3 Elixir.
This card is an amazing defense against many single-hit troops, such as the Prince or Mini P.E.K.K.A (If you have your tower to support you). At the same time, she can easily wipe out low HP troops such as Minions, Goblins, or Skeletons! With the Hog Rider and Miner to tank her, she is very effective in this deck.
This card is one of the main defense against cards against Golem, Giant, etc. It may require a bit of help killing the support troops when your opponent sends a big push, but it can easily kill the tanks. I really like this card because it can target air and ground troops, and that it has high HP, unlike some other towers.
This cheap, high damage card is a great support for many troops, and could be a really nice alternative to your inferno tower if you cannot bring it in for any reason. They can quite easily kill a slow, lone tank that targets buildings (Giant, Royal Giant), and they can support your Miner and Hog Rider when destroying a tower!
This is also a quite high damage card, but it seems to be more moderate than the goblins. It costs 3 Elixir, which is still quite cheap. It is amazing at supporting your tanks, as it can quite easily kill ground troops that are in the way. They can also kill a lone tank, while surviving a zap up to 1 level higher than their level, therefore making them a very good choice if you don’t want to use your Goblins
Zap is one of the most used cards in the game. There are so many uses to this card, and even after the balance change (which was a while back), it is still very useful in the game! Here’s a list of a few uses I came up with:
- Reset Inferno Tower Damage
- Freeze troops for a little while and reset their attack!
- Give your troop a bit more time to kill
- Annihilate low HP troops
- Ending a tower/troops when it is a low HP
This card is very effective in this deck. It counters some of the weaknesses of this deck. Poison would be a decent choice, but it wouldn’t do its job right away, unlike the fireball, which sacrifices a bit of damage for time! Take a look at this advanced guide to read more about the Fireball!
- Play a Hog Rider and Goblins/Minions at 10 Elixir and cross your fingers for a Fireball or zap in case they counter it with some troops.
- Check if you can get your zap ready and play a Hog Rider and Goblins/Minion as soon as possible (6 or 7 Elixir) and hope they don’t play anything that your zap cannot take out. (Minions will be able to kill zapped Minion Hordes)
- Play a Miner and Goblins/Minions and wait to see what they do. If they put Barbarians or troops that can be easily killed by a Fireball (Except for 3 Musketeers, you’ll have to Fireball that), let your Witch do that by putting her on the side of the tower (either to the middle or to the edge of the Arena). She can take out these troops with the help of the tower.
- Play the Miner then support it with Goblins or Minions putting them to the edge of the arena as soon as possible and wait for their counter. If they Zap your support troops, don’t be afraid. If they play a tank, use Inferno Tower or Witch to counter it, as they don’t have a zap to take out Witch Skeletons or reset the Inferno Tower.
If you do not start with a Miner or a Hog Rider along with support troops/defending against the opponent…
- Hog Rider: Play him alone and see how they defend.
- Miner: Don’t play him until you get some kind of support, or send him in to distract any buildings the Hog Rider is aiming for, so that your Hog Rider survives and does damage to the tower.
- Goblins/Minions/Witch: If you don’t have your Hog Rider or your Miner, you should have 1-3 of these cards + Zap, Fireball, or Inferno Tower. Try to defend against your enemy pushes by using these troops.
- Witch can deal splash damage (kills Minion Hordes, Skeleton Armies, Barbarians)
- Minions can also kill Skeleton Armies and Barbarians, or a lone tank
- Goblins can be used to kill a lone tank or Skeletons/Skeleton Army/Graveyard
- Inferno Tower: Use this card to counter any push coming from the opponent, but if it is a lone tank, then minions/goblins may be able to handle it.
- Hog-Miner-Witch: Place the Witch on the back, then the Hog Rider in front of the witch. The Miner will be placed either at the opponent’s tower or any defending building. Fireball and Zap will be used to take out troops or reset enemy attacks.
- Hog-Miner-Support: Place the Support troops (Goblins or Minions), then tank them with the Hog Rider. The Miner will be placed either at the opponent’s tower or any defending building. Fireball and Zap will be used to take out troops or reset enemy attacks, like before.
- Triangle Push (If you got 1 crown): Place a Miner to the tower, then support troops on the bridge. Quickly place the Hog Rider at the middle of the enemy’s side. This way they will have difficulty countering the push because of the distance between your troops and the tower. Use Fireball or Zap to take out any countering troops
- Triangle Push II (If you got 1 crown): Place a Miner to the tower, then the Hog Rider on the Bridge. Place your support troops to distract any building placed in the middle of the opponents side. Use Fireball or Zap to take out any countering troops
Okay so that’s it guys! Hopefully you guys like this Hog Rider Miner deck. Please reply and share your opinions!
Leave a Comment