Okay my friends here are the list of some special hidden changes of the current Clash Royale September update. The data was share by Asdamp. He decompiled the data files. I think you will love these!
The Hidden Updates inside the September Update
Two new Achievements
- Players now receive 100 Gems at the first time create Tournaments.
- Winstreak Achievement for the Challenge Tournament:
|Win in a challenge
2 new Spells is going to be added:
||Spawns for 5 seconds a max of 8 skeleton in the spell’s area
|Freeze Ice Golemite
||Slow down ground troops for 1.5 seconds after the ice golimite died (?)
New card Release Dates:
- Mega Minion released on 20/09/2016
- Ice Golem released on 14/10/2016
- Inferno Dragon released on 28/10/2016
- Graveyard Spell released on 28/09/2016
Chest related contents:
- The chest cycle doesn’t change anything.
- Only players above 1000 trophies can find the Epic Chest.
- Only players above 2000 trophies can find the Legendary Chest.
- Epic Chest and Legendary Chest Drop Randomly in the 500 chest cycle. They work exactly the same as the Super Magical Chest Cycle.
|Classic Challenge Chest
|Grand Challenge chest
|Magic/Super Magic (for comparison)
|Free/Crown (for comparison)
Some minor text changes:
||A pair of unarmored ranged attackers. They´ll help you with ground and air unit attacks, but you´re on your own with coloring your hair.
||A pair of lightly armored ranged attackers. They’ll help you take down ground and air units, but you´re on your own with hair coloring advice.
||Increases troop movement and attack speed. Troop buildings and summoners deploy troops faster. Chaaaarge!
||Increases troop movement and attack speed. Buildings attack faster and summon troops quicker, too. Chaaaarge!
||Bolts of lightning hit up to three enemy troops or buildings with the most hitpoints in the target area. Reduced damage to Crown Towers.
||Bolts of lightning damage and stun up to three enemy troops or buildings with the most hitpoints in the target area. Reduced damage to Crown Towers.
||This big blue dude digs the simple things in life – Dark Elixir drinks and throwing rocks. His massive boulders bounce off their target, landing behind for a double strike!
||This big blue dude digs the simple things in life – Dark Elixir drinks and throwing rocks. His massive boulders roll through their target, hitting
- You can send a maximum of 20 confetti while spectating any battle.
- Training camp has some new predefined decks.