About Flying Machine
|Cost||Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Count||Transport|
|4||1 sec||Fast (90)||1 sec||6||Air & Ground||x1||Air|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|
He is a medium investment (4 )which can fit in many deck archetypes.
He has slightly less HP and damage than a Musketeer, however he has slightly better speeds and he can fly.
Flying Machine is great for defending, counter pushes and supporting.
Think about him like a fragile Musketeer. He dies to Fireball.
Since Flying Machine has an attack range of 6, it can outrange lots of troops:
Flying Machine’s Counters
If you have the choice to pick out the Flying Machine, watch out these cards as they can easily counter him:
- Although Bats die in 1 shot, they overwhelm
- Minions need 2 shots from the FM to die.
- Mega Minion takes down Flying Machine in just 2 swings and still has plenty of HP left.
In short, most air targeting troops can counter the Flying Machine on defense, except:
- Princess is okay If you can afford the Tower damage.
- Fire Spirits will almost kill the Flying Machine. Thus, make sure your Tower is not distracted by something else.
- Ice Spirit work very well If the Tower takes some damage first.
- Witch will lose without Tower support.
Flying Machine is good against:
- Cannon/Tombstone – FM can help clear these quickly from the river as assistance to cards like Hog Riders
- Helps defend flying troops from a distance like the MM and Minions on your side of the arena
- Good against Lava Hound and Graveyard – Position far enough away from the tower so it won’t be Fireballed with the tower.
- Graveyard spawns Skeletons twice as fast as the FM shoots, so skeletons will spawn, but the tower should help clear it
Flying Machine Synergies:
- Fast win-conditions like Battle Ram, Hog Rider or Bandit work very well with the Flying Machine.
- Flying Machine could be used to bait out Fireball for Three Musketeers.
- Great against Air Decks. Undoubtedly
- Glass Cannon like FM is always good for Beatdown decks.
Some others would work very well with him: Ice Spirit, Ice Golem, Knight, Mortar, X-Bow etc. Source