Goblin Party Deck For Arena 9+
Wassup guys! It’s DabMaster2 back at it again with another deck guide for you guys. Today, I’ll be showing you my Goblin Party Zap/Log Bait Deck. This deck is based on a goblin barrel mirror zap bait deck used by some top players but this has the Goblin Gang, Bowler, and Inferno Tower for a strong core defense. The goal is to defend, counter push, bait zap or log, and launch Mirror Goblin Barrels.
Let’s get into it!
Goblin Party Deck
Goblin Barrel – This is your main win condition. If your opponent doesn’t have a counter ready for it, it’s guaranteed chip damage. You can easily chip away at your opponent’s Tower by just sending Goblin Barrels when you have baited their counter. Sometimes, just sending it alone in the beginning of the match can work if your opponent doesn’t have their counter ready. Don’t forget about the hipster barrel! Offset your Goblin Barrel to keep your opponent having to guess where the barrel will land.
Mirror – This mirror is a fine card if I do say so myself. The Goblin Barrel is deadly if your opponent isn’t expecting it. That’s not it’s only use though. Mirroring other cards like Minion Horde, Bowler, and Goblin Gang can greatly help on defense then you can counter push. On some occasion, you can mirror fireballs on a Tower to take it down.
Bowler – He clears away ground troops on defense and knocks them back. On the counter push, he has a lot of health for your Goblin Barrel to shred the Tower. He offers tons of value by clearing out all the support troops behind a tank and easily taking care of (OP) Elite Barbs and basically wreaks havoc on enemy pushes.
Minion Horde – These guys such a high damage output. Use them mainly on defense to destroy any card that doesn’t do air splash damage. If they are still alive, launch a Goblin Barrel to stress out your opponent even more. A mirrored Minion Horde is even more devastating if you know for sure your opponent has no counter against it.
Goblin Gang – The Goblin Gang also has high DPS. Alone, they can do 1000 damage to a Tower! Together, the Goblin Gang on the ground and the Minion Horde in the skies will terrorize the enemy. They will gang up on your opponent and overwhelm them with too many goblins. This is not a card you will want to underestimate. If you think it’s trash (most my friends do), you can switch it with the skeleton army but that will take away the goblin party essence of this deck.
Inferno Tower – This will be your go to card to melt down tanks and hog riders. While it’s doing its business, the Bowler, Minion Horde, and Goblin Gang clean things up to get ready for the counter push. Don’t overestimate it because it can still die easily. Have backup cards handy in case the Inferno gets destroyed.
Fireball – It provides so much value for only 4 Elixir. Only use it if you can hit more than 1 troop and have a positive Elixir trade of more than 4. I sometimes see people using a fireball on a lone wizard. That’s a mistake because your opponent can now clump up all his troops for a huge push. When the enemy Tower health is getting low, then I activate my “Fail-safe Maneuver”. This means you mirror fireballs until and Tower dies :D.
Zap – The zap is here for a cheap counter to Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, and to reset sparky and Inferno dragons but not Inferno Towers. Zapping the Inferno Tower is useless because you don’t have a big push which needs to reset the Inferno. This can be replaced with zap if you don’t play against much air decks.
Your main win condition here is relying on your Goblin Barrel to chip away at the Tower and to mirror it. When playing the Mirror Barrel, play the second one offset to trick your opponent with any spells they have. The Bowler is here to tank damage away from the Goblin Barrel.
Here are the main attacks:
- Basic Attack – Goblin Barrel: Scout out your opponent’s counters for the Goblin Barrel. The Goblin Barrel is a cheap and easy way to pressure your opponent.
- Surprise Attack – Goblin Barrel + Minion Horde: I only do this push in the beginning of the match. Launch a Minion Horde and a Goblin Barrel at the enemy Tower to surprise them. This will often catch your opponent off-guard, but if they have the right counters, you will be at a major Elixir disadvantage.
- Mirror Barrel – Goblin Barrel + Mirror: Once your opponent has used their zap on the first Goblin Barrel, send a mirrored one for extra damage. I usually only do this before double Elixir only when I have a lot of Elixir left.
- Counter Push – Bowler + Goblin Barrel + Support Card: Most of the time, the Bowler is only on attack on a counter push. If you have enough Elixir, send the Goblin Barrel and possibly mirror it or place a support card like the Goblin Gang.
- Goblin Party! – Goblin Gang + Mirror Barrel: It’s a party of goblins! More support cards are recommended because this can still be easy to counter.
- The Tryhard Push – Bowler + Mirror Barrel + Goblin Gang + Minion Horde: This push can really devastate a Tower if not countered correctly. It’s only weakness: arrows. If your opponent has arrows, place the Minion Horde to the center or attack both lanes at once.
These are the basic defensive functions of each card:
Goblin Barrel: Only use it on defense when you have NOTHING ELSE.
Good Counter: None
Mirror: Most of the time, you will be using the mirror offensively, but mirroring Bowler, Minion Hordes, and Goblin Gangs can help on defense
Good Counter: No specific counter
Bowler: Clear ground troops and push them back
Good Counters: Barbarians, Witch, Wizard, Elite Barbarians, Musketeer, Skeleton Army, Guards, Hog Rider, Executioner, Bowler, Goblin Gang.
Goblin Gang: Distract troops and surround them.
Good Counters: P.E.K.K.A, Mini-P.E.K.K.A, Sparky, Giant, Giant Skeleton, Skeleton Army, Hog Rider, Prince, Graveyard, Musketeer, Ice Wizard, Electro Wizard, Mega Minion, Minions, Elite Barbs, Royal Giant, Golem.
Minion Horde: High-DPS air support
Good Counters: P.E.K.K.A, Mini-P.E.K.K.A, Sparky, Giant, Giant Skeleton, Skeleton Army, Hog Rider, Prince, Dark Prince, Graveyard, Musketeer, Ice Wizard, Electro Wizard, Mega Minion, Minion, Elite Barbs, Royal Giant, Lumberjack, 3 Musketeers, Bomber, Bowler, Golem (watch out for death damage).
Inferno Tower: Tank killer
Good Counters: Giant, Golem, P.E.K.K.A, Royale Giant, Giant Skeleton, Hog Rider, Bowler, Executioner.
Fireball: Horde clearance
Good Counters: Barbarians, Witch, Wizard, Elite Barbarians, Musketeer, Elite Barbs, Minion Horde,
Zap: Low-health troop clearance
Good Counters: Skeleton Army, Goblin Gang, Minions, Goblin Barrel, Goblins, Spear Goblins
Zap Bait – Use your zap carefully only against Goblin Barrels. Fireball Minion Hordes and bower for everything else.
Hog Cycle/Chip – Inferno Tower, Bowler, or Goblin Gang against the hog, then counter push.
Elite Barbs – The Bowler is the best counter. Always expect an elite barb rush and have the Bowler ready to deploy.
Royal Giant – Save the Inferno against the RG. The bower will strike through the support troops and the Goblin Gang deals extra damage against the RG.
Giant/Golem/P.E.K.K.A – Once again, the Inferno Tower is very vital. The Minion Horde and Goblin Gang provide extra damage and the Bowler to take down support ground troops.
Graveyard – Make sure not to over commit on offense because a good graveyard user will counter push and easily take a Tower. Your Bowler and Goblin Gang and Minion Horde will counter the graveyard.
X-bow/Mortar – Inferno Tower right next to the x-bow or mortar will easily take care of it. The bower and ice golem are excellent distractions while the Minion Horde and Goblin Gang do more damage.
Lava Hound – Inferno Tower. Simple. You may also need the Minion Horde if they have a balloon, and in rare cases when I know they have no spell, mirror Minion Horde!
Miner Chip Cycle – Minion Horde and Goblin Gang are good counters to the miner then counter push. Most of the time you won’t need to use the Inferno so I just have one up in the middle for extra defense.
Tips & Tricks
- If your opponent can completely counter all your attacks, I have a fail-safe maneuver. The spell cycle. If you often face people who can easily counter your attacks, switch the fireball for the rocket for more damage on the enemy Tower. You will also be able to do the rocket-barrel technique when your Goblin Barrel is hidden by the smoke of the rocket.
- A good strategy to learn with this deck is the Goblin Barrel split push. If you are counter pushing one lane with the Bowler, launch a Goblin Barrel the mirror it on the other lane with a Goblin Gang. Mix it up often to surprise your opponent.
- Practice with your clanmates before using this deck to get more of an idea of how to play it. Sometimes if you automatically play in ladder, you can lose from not enough practice.
That’s it for now, have a Clashtastic Day!
Leave a Comment