Giant + 3 Musketeers = Easy Arena 8
Hey guys, I am ryleepowell from Houston Clash and today I am going to introduce to you my to-go deck which got me to Arena 8 with ease! I am pretty sure that you will love it because I successfully pushed from 2500+ trophies to 3500+ trophies in just a few days!
Get to Arena 8 with Giant and 3 Musketeers
Sometimes I replace Zap with Ice Wizard, Wizard or Bomber.
To read more the ways to use these cards properly, please take a look at this in-depth guide.
Because this is a faceroll deck, you will need to take some damage while launching your big push. Play defensively and try not to lose any Tower. Also, don’t use Knight, Giant and Three Musketeers on defense!
- Play defensively and cycle your deck until you have the Elixir Collector down, after that, drop your Giant, 3 Musketeers and Knight down once you have an Elixir advantage. Ideally, you will want to have your Fire Spirits after them but this is not crucial. Drop your Giant behind your Crown Tower at first and wait. If your opponent uses a counter push on the same lane, just wait it happen.
- As soon as your Elixir bar hits 9, place your 3 Musketeers at the very center of your side so they will be relatively behind your Giant. They will easily clean up everything your opponent places down the lane while buying you some more time to gain more Elixir. You will want 2 Musketeers behind your Giant and 1 on the other lane.
- Once the lone Musketeer has crosses the river, drop you Knight right in front of her. If your opponent leaves them alone, those 2 will be able to take down 1 Tower. Normally, your opponent will expend the majority of his Elixir in order to deal with the Giant push. You will want to drop some Fire Spirits also here, on the Knight + Musketeer lane, to help them deal with small troops.
- Always have your Zap and Fireball ready to help either.
I often take down both Towers with this 2-lane combo but If you can take down just 1, working on the other is pretty easy. You will want to play defensibly again once you have taken down one Tower and spam your 3 Musketeers right on the bridge when you have an Elixir advantage and normally they can deal up to 1000 damage before your opponent can react.
That’s great If you have the Ice Wizard, just replace him with Zap and you will have a deadly defensive tool. He is great on offense too during the x2 Elixir time.
- Hard counters = Inferno Tower; Lightning.
- Tough counters = Fireball; Ice Wizard; Giant Skeleton; Freeze.
This deck can easily counter most air Decks.
Okay guys so that’s everything I want to share today. So sorry If this guide is a bit short. I will try to improve it in the future. Do you have any advice? Please comment!
Leave a Comment