Hello guys, I am Dessieman and currently I made it to Legendary Arena with this Arena 6 control deck. I can also easily see that loads of players finding it hard to get to Arena 8. This deck uses neither Legendaries nor Epics and you can easily upgrade the main cards in this deck. You will like it for sure!
Push to Legendary with Ultimate Control Arena 6 Deck
Our basic strategy while using this deck is to make the most of Mini P.E.K.K.A, get it to the opponent’s Tower by using Zap and other support troops. As long as your Mini P.E.K.K.A can hit the opponent’s Tower 1-2 times each push, you can easily destroy the Tower. However, most of the time I win because of just 1 good push out of a few attempts. The playstyle of this deck somehow is similar to Hog Rider but personally I find it a lot more flexible!
All cards in this deck are perfect counters to all popular strategies at the moment. You can easily use them to defend and quickly cycle back to your Mini P.E.K.K.A and Zap combo.
Mini P.E.K.K.A is your win condition in this deck. When effectively combined with Zap, she can take down a Tower in just a few hits. I also very like using her on defense against two most popular in the current game meta: Hog Rider and Royal Giant. She can kill a Hog with just 2 hits and take down a Royal Giant in just a few hits, which is a it slower than Barbarians.
Zap is great in almost every any in Clash Royale. This card is just extremely versatile! With just 2 Elixir. While using this deck, I use Zap most of the time to clear path for the Mini P.E.K.K.A to get the opponent’s Crown Tower, remove all distracting Goblins, Skeletons,… nearby! Zap is also great at deal with Inferno Tower, X-Bow, Mortar, Royal Giant, Sparky and it can easily reset their targets and Sparky’s charge.
Musketeer is a great card all around. She supports pushes very well. She is great on both offense and defense. She is a great jack of all trades in game.
Arrows is one of the best cards in Clash Royale. I am pretty sure that we don’t need much of an explanation for it. It’s great at dealing with Princess, Minions and Swarms. You can replace it with Fireball to handle the Ice Wizard, 3 Musketeers,… but personally I like using Arrows because… I am a bit greedy with Elixir!
Goblins is another extremely versatile card on both offense and defense. Goblins are mainly used to support my Mini P.E.K.K.A push!
Barbarians are absolutely needed against Hog and Royal Giant Decks. I use this card on defense most of the time but sometimes, when it turns into a counter-push after a successful defense. Unless my opponent has Fireball and other immediate counters, I rarely use them on offense.
Spear Goblins are great at distracting troops such as Mini P.E.K.K.A, Prince,… and killing flying units. Without Spear Goblins, only Musketeer is not enough to deal with decks having more than 1 flying card. They are also good at supporting your pushes and cycling your deck.
Elixir Collector is very crucial in this deck for 2 reasons:
- It is very advantageous to be reactive at the beginning of the battle. It easily forces your opponent to attack first. It allows you to see your opponent’s important cards without using your owns. Also, this is a very reactive deck and you will always want to wait for the right moment to drop your Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- Elixir Collector allows you to defer your Elixir, not only gives you extra Elixir. Also, by using Elixir Collector to defend, you can easily gain positive Elixir trades. This is very important If you are trying to reach Arena 8 with low level cards.
Starting Hands Strategy
I strongly believe that knowing your starting hand is very vital in consistently climbing on your way to Arena 8 in Clash Royale. While using this deck, your starting hand revolves around whether or not your Elixir Collector is in your starting hand. I am going to show you the thought progress I go through at the start of each battle.
Do you have an Elixir Collector in your hands?
- If your opponent plays small low-cost card (Skeletons, Spear Goblins, Goblins,…), let your Tower soak the damage. If your opponent drops his Elixir Collector very early, place your Mini P.E.K.K.A down and go all in with her. I have won loads of battles with this.
- Drop your Elixir Collector down at 10.5 Elixir. I usually play starting cards at 10.5 because my opponent usually scrambles to try and counter cards I play but it takes too and he will waste 1 Elixir.
You are going to get the Elixir Collector in the next turn?
- If you have Spear Goblins in your hands, play them at 9-10 Elixir. Hopefully your opponent will counter them with a low-cost card and in which case, you will have an Elixir advantage. Revert to the section above.
- Play the smallest cost card and follow the step 1.
Do you have Musketeer in your hands?
Place Musketeers at 10.5 Elixir and behind your King’s Tower. Play defensively until you know what kind of deck your opponent is using. Hold back on playing Elixir Collector at this time because it would put you at low of Elixir and you won’t have enough Elixir to defend against sneak attacks (Remember, at this point, Elixir Collector is not your starting hand nor in your next turn).
It’s going to be a hard game man!
- If your opponent plays Elixir Collector at the beginning, because you have cheap and slow troops, it’s going to be a hard game and you have no choice but go all in with your Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- If your opponent plays high cost card, consider launching a counter push on the other lane.
Strategy and Combos
All strategies I am using with this deck are very simple and they all revolve around getting troops to opponent’s Towers faster.
Goblin + Mini P.E.K.K.A Push: Drop your Mini P.E.K.K.A right on the bridge then immediately drop your Goblins on top of your Mini P.E.K.K.A. Your Goblins will be configured in a triangle around your Mini P.E.K.K.A If placed correctly and push Mini P.E.K.K.A forward. This is is pretty effective because:
- It gets the Mini P.E.K.K.A to the opponent’s Tower faster.
- It allows your push to deal with Archers, Wizard and Cannon more effectively. Your Goblins will help Mini P.E.K.K.A take those troops out faster.
- Goblins can soak damage and protect your Mini P.E.K.K.A
Barbarians + Goblins push: If your opponent has just used his Fireball, you will occasionally want to use your Barbarians + Goblins push. Barbarians are just too slow on their own to reach the opponent’s Tower so you will want to place your Goblins right behind to push them faster!
Okay so that’s everything I want to share with you so far today. Hopefully you have enjoyed the guide! Practice makes perfect! Keep practicing and you can make it to Legendary very fast my friends! Source