Hey guys, yesterday I saw a really funny Double Dark Prince deck and I really want to share it with you guys right now! This deck uses Mirror to create the second Double Prince, making a super funny and powerful push. Basically you can use this deck from Arena 8 but I do recommend using it when your Dark Price is at least level 3.
Although this deck seems to be weird and useless but it actually does work very well.
The Double Dark Prince Deck
[Slot 1] Dark Prince: The main win condition of this deck. Used on offense most of the time but sometimes he is very useful on defense,
[Slot 2] Mirror: To double things, of course. Using Mirror is pretty hard to new players so I do recommend you use Mirror to double only Dark Prince and Mini P.E.K.K.A first while getting started with the deck. Take a look at this page If you still don’t know how does the
[Slot 3] Mini P.E.K.K.A: Excellent against all melee troops. One of the best Tank killer of the current meta game. Drop her 4 tiles in front of your Tower right when the Hog Rider is about to cross the river to kill it even before it can touch the Tower. Couple Mini P.E.K.K.A with Ice Spirit to deal with Giant, Royal Giant and many other threats. Please take a look at here for more detail about her.
[Slot 4] Choose one from Miner (Strongly recommended), Elixir Collector, Musketeer, Fire spirits, Lumberjack, Knight…
[Slot 5] Zap – Literally one of the most useful cards in Clash Royale. This cheap card can easily help you out in tons of situations.
[Slot 6] Cheap air defensive unit such as Princess, Ice Wizard, Archers, Minions, Baby Dragon, Spear Goblins…
[Slot 7] Ice Spirit – Cheap and very useful, especially when coupled with Mini P.E.K.K.A. Excellent at cycling the deck. One of the best cards ever!
[Slot 8] Goblin Barrel or Guards to do the Zap bait.
Basically, play defensively first to gain Elixir advantage then launch the push with one from the list below! If you use Goblin Barrel, use it to do the Zap bait when your Dark Prices are about to cross the river.
- Double Dark Prince + Mini P.E.K.K.A (in front of the Princes): This is the best push you want to perform while using this deck. You don’t need to use the Ice Spirit If your opponent doesn’t have the Minions. This combo can wreak almost anything due to the huge splash damage from Princes and insane damage per hit from the Mini P.E.K.K.A. Unless your opponent uses a tanker soak damage, it will be extremely hard to stop them!
- Double Dark Prince + Ice Spirit: Ice Spirit is a must of this push as it protects Princes from Minions and Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- Double Dark Prince + Guards.
Basically, with Mini P.E.K.K.A, Ice Spirit, Miner (or Musketeer/Lumberjack/Knight…), Zap and the Mirror, you can literally deal with almost any push in the game. I am not going to list all but some popular matchups at the moment:
- Royal Giant Deck : Mini P.E.K.K.A + Ice Spirit can easily cut off the Royal Giant after just a few hits.
- Giant Poison: Same as above. Use Ice Spirit + Mini P.E.K.K.A to take out the Giant, use Guards to deal with Musketeer behind. Don’t forget that we can do double Mini P.E.K.K.A xD.
- Hog Rider: Ice Spirit + Mini P.E.K.K.A = R.I.P Hog Rider. If your opponent is using Trifecta, use Guards to deal Musketeer while Ice Spirit is freezing the Valkyrie. Use the Mirror If needed.
- Miner Deck: Due to the fact that now Miner’s deploy time is back to 1 second, just focus on the screen and drop your Mini P.E.K.K.A correctly, not really hard at all. Use Guards, Miner… to deal with the supports coming down to your Tower. Use Mirror to double Mini P.E.K.K.A If your opponent uses Hog Rider + Miner combo.
- Miner deck: ice spirit + zap/defensive troop/dark prince/whatever and guards against miner.
This deck is pretty weak against air so If your opponent uses Lava or Giant Balloon deck, it’s better to rush on the other lane immediately (luckily our Dark Price’s movement speed is insane!).
Frequently Asked Questions
How to deal with the defensive Mini P.E.K.K.A?
Normally, your Double Dark Prince + Ice Spirit can take out the Mini P.E.K.K.A in the blink of an eye.
2 charging Dark Princes + Ice Spirit = 768 damage + 384 damage with the 2 seconds freeze + 106 damage from the Ice Spirit = approximately 1258 damage, which is more than Mini P.E.K.K.A’s HP at the Tournament level (1056 HP).
Even If your opponent uses Zap, the Dark Princes still have the powerful shields which help them easily deal with the first Mini P.E.K.K.A hit.
If you place both Princes at the back, you can even use Guards in front of them to wreck the Mini P.E.K.K.A. We have lots of choices here!
Do you have any question? Don’t hesitate to ask! I will do my best to help you out :).
Shared by Glow8 Source