Bonjour! xMuguet here. I want to share with you guys this Deck which provided me with a ticket to Arena 7 and ten consecutive victories in Arena 6. I started to use it at 1620 trophies and am now sitting at 2018 trophies with some shining victories. This Deck is going to get even stronger than before with the Mirror buff coming. This Deck has gotten really popular in TV Royale and I didn’t know why; it uses Baby Dragon normally but I don’t use it myself as mine is really weak so this Deck is a tweak of a popular Deck already. The downside is that it requires many Epic cards, and I’m sorry about that. Without further ado, here is the Deck!
Get to Arena 7 in Clash Royale with Mirror and Prince!
Minion Horde: The Minion Horde has always been a card for winners, in my opinion. It has excellent offensive usage as it is one of the most powerful cards of the game in terms of raw damage, and can severely dent a tower to the point of annulling its threat, if left unchecked. People do run Arrow in their Decks to use it on the Minion Horde, that’s how powerful it gets. With Barbarian or Prince ahead of them, they can not only take on most troops with little to no trouble, but also they will be of great aid into destroying the Tower. Defensively, Minion Horde can be used to take down even the bulkiest of Giant, P.E.K.K.A, Balloon and Golem, as well as take on any card locked into the Tower is less than 2 seconds. They do their job fast and awesome.
Archers: Archers are tough. They are unusually bulky for their assumed role which is always to welcome. They are the best card of the game to take on the Baby Dragon who gives this Deck troubles otherwise. They can be used to counter a variety of cards like the Musketeer, Knight, other frail cards and can be thrown at start of game to get chip damage. They can further support a push.
Spear Goblins: They are green, mean and keen to win. I chose them over their melee fellows because of the additional versatility against sheer power. They can do everything; between dealing damage, distracting the likes of Mini P.E.K.K.A and Prince, and add defense, you cannot ignore how much value they give for their low elixir. They can be used to scout your opponent’s reaction and get chip tower damage at the start of the game. They can bait zap. Finally, they can be used to cycle through your Deck during the last minute and in overtime.
Barbarians: Ever since I reached Arena 3, I added them into my Deck and they have never left. These blonde are good at so many things, they are versatile and powerful. On offense, for example, they can take down a tower if left unchecked! If your opponent’s check comes in too late, when they are locked in, a bit of Freeze help will get you that tower. They are the motor of all pushes in this Deck, acting as both tanks and damage dealer. I have always found them to be a safe card. Defensively, they can take on a number of big threats along with the medium health troops like Musketeer and a distracted Wizard. You can also split them in groups of two if played at the middle of the arena, to get your opponent confused and see which side he is about to defend. They do also counter Giant Skeleton. Their weak point, the Valkyrie and Bomber, are destroyed by the Minion Horde and this is why I love this duo.
Fireball: Arrows are not enough. Arrows are awesome but they don’t kill Barbarian, Wizard, Musketeer.. all of which Fireball successfully counters. This card is also a card made for winning. This is how you win, by making positive elixir trades. I love to destroy Minion Horde + Barbarian, Wizard + Barbarian, Three Musketeer and all the likes with it. It’s really awesome. Ash has an awesome article about the Fireball! People think your Arrows are your only AoE spell, but when you surprised them they will have to think and be double careful!
Prince: The Prince is such a charismatic and powerful character. I started out the game with him and this is how I’ll continue. In search of a hog-less successful Deck, he immediately came to mind. At Level 3 he is considerably stronger than a Level 2 Prince but skill are the true motor to win. The Prince has a ridiculous damage output and should be used offensively as the main damage dealer of this Deck. His defensive usage isn’t to be overshadowed though because he can take on tanks like Minion Horde albeit not as effectively. He’s a solid start as well because you get to scout your opponent’s Deck with it, knowing what they use to counter him.
Freeze: Freeze is considered by many to be a most versatile card of the game, and I agree. It has both offensive uses and defensive uses. You can utilize it to secure a tower destroy, as well as stop a Hog and supporting units on their track. Truly I don’t have much to say about it.
Mirror: Mirror is the one card that made the whole difference between a Prince offense Deck and this Deck. If one Prince is a threat, what about two Princes? The Damage would be insane. Fireball the Barbarian and then Fireball again Valkyrie + Wizard? Yes sure! 4 Barbarian has been Fireballed? Well, drop 4 more! 12 Minions because I can! Double Freeze, double trouble! The possibilities are endless with this card. It can win games when placed adequately. Don’t play it until the last minute in order not to give away the surprise factor but if you’re forced into a difficult situation it’s fine to use it.
|Cards||Ideal Card Level||Substitution|
|Archers||7+||Knight. Musketeer, Zap (Not recommend)|
|Spear Goblins||7+||Skeletons, Goblins, Minions|
|Barbarians||7+||Giant (Not recommend)|
General Game Plan:
This Deck is simple to learn but hard to master. Play accordingly to your opponent’s move, use common sense. Push when you know you got an elixir advantage. Save your Mirror till the end of the game.
The Deck’s main pushes:
- Prince + Barbarian: This is a push you can use safely once you have 4 elixir in hand to stop a surprising Minion Horde with a Fireball. While the four blondes sponge damage, your handsome Prince deals most of the damage. Freeze with this combo can secure a tower in 70% of the cases.
- Prince + Minion Horde: Arrows are a cold stop to the Minion Horde but if your opponent doesn’t use them, you can safely say this combo deals tons of damage while having offensive counterattack to the defense. With Freeze you just got a tower.
- Barbarian + Minion Horde: This is not a combo I like to use to start the game because if my opponent have Fireball that’s a 6e profit for them. However, in the case your opponent doesn’t use Fireball, this combo can be deadly and does not need Freeze to secure a tower.
- Prince + Spear Goblins + Archers: This push generally does not get a tower but it’s nevertheless a dangerous push. The ranged units can take on sudden Minions, Skeletons and Goblins which do distract your Prince from his goal.
- Mortar Decks: Not a problem. Most of your troops can take on the mortar and the Fireball can destroy the defensive support.
- Spawner Decks: A bit more problematic, but feasible. You may want to have two princes up with a Mirror help and your Barbarian, and be ready to use your 4e spells (Fireball and Freeze) to get the tower during Overtime. Try to draw against these Decks if you feel like you can’t win.
- Hog Decks: Your Barbarian, Prince and Minion Horde can stop him before he gets too much damage on your towers. The latter especially can take on his support (goblins of all kinds) with ease. Beware the freeze though so don’t drop everything to defends before he plays his freeze.
- Defensive Decks: Freeze the defenses while you push. This is your most viable option. You can’t do much versus the Rocket though.
- Control Decks: These players are smart. Be smart like them and draw out if you’re not in a good position to win (i.e., when they got an elixir advantage based on your mistakes)
- Decks that use big tankers: Inferno Tower would have been my first go-to but it has no place in this Deck. Barbarian and Minion Horde can take on all kinds of big PEKKA, Giant and Golem but be careful of what they send to help. You can Freeze Wizard+P.E.K.K.A and take on them with Minion Horde but arrows beat them out. Barbarian can do the same with less risk albeit slower.
Okay thanks for reading guys! I hope you would love to give Muguet’s deck a try. Also, please share it with your friends, I will really appreciate it guys! Thank you very much! Source