What is The Crown Championship? How To Join In Clash Royale Crown Championship
Today, Supercell has released an announcement about The Crown Championship.
So what is it basically about? We are going to tell you everything you should know about it in this page!
What is Clash Royale Crown Championship?
So do you want to be one of the greatest players in the Clash Royale history? Want to join the all-star battles? Want to earn the title saying you are the World Champion ship of the year?
What is the Crown Championship?
- Crown Championship is the ongoing Clash Royale global eSports competition, which was designed for fair and running with the competitive formats.
- Anyone can join this tournament and get the chance to earn the title of the greatest Clash Royale player in the world.
- This competition starts with a few global regions in the Spring Season. Full access will be available in August 2017.
- First year prizes will be over $1,000,000 in total. Grand Finals will be hosted in November.
What are the details?
The Crown Championship Spring Season officially launches today, May 2nd 2017, for Europe, Latin America and North America regions. A series of Open Custom Tournaments will start from May 11th 2017. Regional competition for China, Japan and Korea will start very soon! The first battles will begin on May 11th 2017.
The running Spring Season starts from May to July. The Fall Season will start in August and the World Finals event will begin in November.
For the Spring Season, 8 Champions will be picked from hundreds of thousands of players who participate in the Open Tournaments.
Take a look at this picture for more details:
How to join in The Crown Championship?
Players must have at least level 8 accounts to participate. Also, players must be the residents of the respective regions and over 16 years old.
In order to participate in the Championship, visit this website and, press Register and then enter the respective information. After signing up, you will be able to access the Open Play Battles (and face tons of other players).
After pressing Register Now, you will be moved to the Profile page, where contains the password for the respective competitions. You will be able to see the password once the Open Play phase started.
If you perform well in the Open Play phase, you will be able to participate in the Bracket Play. 8 Champions will be determined from this phase in order to choose the one who deserves the title of Spring Champion.
- Phase 1 – Open Play: Hundreds of 1000-man custom Tournaments will be available in the Clash Royale app during the Open Play phase. Top players from each Tournament will move onto the Bracket Play.
- Phase 2 – Bracket Play: Players will compete in one of eight 1,024-man bracketed Tournaments. A single winner will emerge from each bracket and move on as one of the Region’s Top 8.
- Phase 3 – Top 8: The Top 8 Players will fight in a Round Robin format over the course of 3 weeks. The bottom two players will beb eliminated, and the top 6 will advance to Regional Spring Finals.
- Phase 4 – Spring Finals: The Top 6 Players will battle through a Double Elimination bracket and one will rise to the top as this Region’s Spring Champion.
Are you excited now?
Let us know your thoughts about this!
Leave a Comment