Clash Royale Tournament – Everything You Must Know
Clash Royale Tournament will be released soon in the upcoming update. As we all can see, this fast and strategic gameplay is extremely suited to competitions. Most players have been organizing their own tournaments, that’s awesome! But there is still one big problem so far, it is the disparities King’s Tower and Card levels, which can be extremely hard to overcome for many skilled players. In order to make Clash Royale Tournament a big part in game, we will have Tournament Rules as you can see in the screenshot below!
Why we need the Clash Royale Tournament Rules?
- I strongly believe that it takes time to gain the decent knowledge in game to compete in a tournament. At the least, you will have enough time to unlock and play most cards in game.
- Skillful and experienced players are the most fun to complete with.
- We all love watching matches of skillful players.
An in order to help players reach these Rules more quickly, Supercell will:
- Double the rewards inside Crown Chests. This will make unlocking daily Crown Chest more worthwhile. It’s TWICE AS MUCH GUYS!
- Players will be able to get more cards in high Arenas. For example, you can request up to 30 Commons or 3 Rares at a time in Royale Arena!
This update will be released early in the next month. I just can’t wait to see it guys!
Leave a Comment