- You can unlock the X-Bow from Arena 3.
|Hit Speed||Deploy Time||Lifetime||Range||Target||Cost||Rarity||Type|
|0.25 sec||3.5 sec||40 sec||11.5||Ground||6||Epic||Building|
- The X-Bow is a great choice to deal with a large number of small troops such as Skeletons and Goblins as it can hit every 0.3 sec.
- Also, the attack range of the X-Bow is pretty awesome (13 tiles), it can be used offensively as it can attack the enemy Towers over the river in game.
- Rocket, Fireball and Lightning are very useful at dealing with the X-Bow since you can use them to deal damage to anywhere on the battle ground.
- It takes 5 seconds to deploy the X-Bow so you can prepare to deal with it during this time by using either building-targeting troops or a large group of troops.
- If you use X-Bow in offense, make sure you have a meat shield for it once it gets locked on the enemy Tower.
- On 2/2/16, decreased the X-Bow’s hitpoints by 15% and now only target ground (from air & ground).
- On 9/2/16, increased its deployment time to 5 sec (from 3 sec).
- On 23/3/16, decreased X-Bow’s attack range from 13 to 12.
- On 21/6/2016: Deploy time decreased from 5s to 4s, HP increased by 18%
Leave a Comment