Witch Clash Royale
“Summons skeletons, shoots destructo beams, has glowing pink eyes that unfortunately don’t shoot lasers”
- Passively, every few seconds, the Witch will summon a group of skeletons. The skeletons are normal skeletons, there is no difference.
- You can unlock her from the Training Camp.
|Hit speed||Movement Speed||Deploy time||Range||Target||Elixir Cost||Summons||Rarity|
|0.7||Medium||1 second||5.5||Air and Ground||5||x1||Epic|
- The witch should be placed far behind high hit-point troops such as the Giant so that it can have enough time to summon its skeletons.
- The witch’s skeletons can be taken out easily. Make sure you have a group of distracting troops to keep the Witch from being targeted.
- You shouldn’t place the Witch next to your Crown Tower If you know that your opponent has the Lightning. A single Lighting can take out your Witch with ease and also deal damage to your Crown Tower.
- The Witch is very useful against slow troops. Her Skeletons can also distract and kill the Prince with ease.
- Her splash damage can also be used to deal with group of troops.
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage per second||Skeleton level|
- 23/3/2016: Damage increased by 5%.
- 18/5/2016: Damage increased by 10%
- 21/6/2016: Damage increased by 17%.
- 13/2/2017: Damage increased by 6%.
Leave a Comment