- You can unlock the Golem from Arena 6.
- The Golem is extremely powerful. He targets only buildings and ruptures into 2 Golemites upon death, also deal a small damage to all troops and buildings nearby.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|2.5 sec||Slow||3 sec||Melee||Buildings||8||x1||Epic||Troop|
- As an extremely high HP card, you should use him with high damaging troops.
- Don’t use the Golem If you think you don’t have enough Elixir to deal with the opponent upcoming attack. That’s why most players like using it with the Elixir Collector.
|Level||Golem HP||Golem Damage||Golem DPS||Golem Death Damage|
|Level||Golemite HP||Golemite Damage||Golemite DPS||Golemite Death Damage|
- 18/5/2016: Golem & Golemite HP increased by 5%.
- 24/8/2016: Golem HP increased by 1%; Golem damage and death damage increased by 5%; Golemites HP increased by 3.2%; Golemites damage and death damage increased by 8%.
- 20/10/2016: Golem death damage now affects flying troops also.
I prefer pekka to golem in this meta