Giant Clash Royale
“Slow but durable, only attacks buildings. A real one-man wrecking crew!”
- The giant wears a large brown cloth coat and has ginger sideburns and bushy eyebrows.
- Giant can be unlocked from the Training Camp.
|Hit speed||Deploy time||Range||Target||Elixir Cost||Summons||Rarity|
- Can be used as a meat shield for other troops. It can soak the damage while other high damage troops (Musketeer, Minion Horde,…) are dealing the damage.
- You can distract the Giant by placing 1 Building next to it (Huts, Cannon, Tesla,…). Tombstone is not a bad idea at all because it costs very low Elixir and can spawn 4 Skeletons once it gets destroyed.
- 23/3/2016: Giant’s damage gets increased by 5%.
- 19/9/2016: Giant’s damage gets decreased by 5%.
- 20/10/2016: Giant’s HP gets decreased by 10%.
Leave a Comment