- You can unlock the Giant Skeleton from Arena 2.
- This card is a Giant Skeleton holding a large explosive and upon death, he drops the bomb and deals a decent damage to all enemy troops and buildings nearby.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.5 sec||Medium||1 sec||Melee||Ground||6||x1||Epic||Troop|
- The Giant Skeleton can be used as the meat shield to group the enemy troops then deal massive damage to them upon death.
- The Giant Skeleton can be also used to take down the enemy Crown Towers since his bomb can deal a lot of damage to the enemy Towers.
- Take down all troops distracting your Giant Skeleton so he can get the bomb to the enemy Crown Tower. Regardless or how much damage he can deal to the enemy Tower, upon death, the bomb can deal immense damage.
- You can counter the Giant Skeleton with the Inferno Tower since it can easily take down the Giant Skeleton within seconds, even before getting attacked by him and no troop will be hurt by the bomb.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second||Death Damage|
- 2/2/16, added the death damage on the Giant Skeleton’s card info screen.
- 29/2/16, increased the Giant Skeleton’s hitpoints by 11% and bomb timer to 3 sec (from 1 sec).
- 4/7/16, increased the Giant Skeleton’s damage by 20%.
- 15/12/16, increased the Giant Skeleton’s damage by 8%.
- 12/12/17, increased the Giant Skeleton‘s hitpoints by 5%.