- You can unlock the Dark Prince card from Arena 7.
- He is very fast and can deal splash damage.
- Similar to the Prince, he will be charging, gaining increasing speed and deal x2 damage to the target.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.5 sec||Medium||1 sec||Melee||Ground||4||x1||Epic||Troop|
- It’s pretty cool to use the Dark Prince to stop the Prince’s charge because he has a special shield which can help him survive.
- The best way to deal with the Dark Prince is either using the Tombstone or using high DPS single-targeting troop to break his shield and then using group of troops (Skeletons, Goblins,..) to take him down.
|Level||Hitpoints||Shield Hitpoints||Area Damage||Charge Damage||Damage per second|
- 23/3/16, decreased the Dark Prince’s charge speed by 13%.
- 4/7/16, increased the Dark Prince’s damage by 8% and made him unaffected by pushback.
- 24/8/16, increased the Dark Prince’s damage by 7.5%.
- 13/2/17, increased the Dark Prince’s hitpoints by 5%.
- 11/8/17, increased the Dark Prince’s damage by 6% and increased his hit speed to 1.4 seconds (from 1.5 seconds).
- 12/2/18, increased the Dark Prince’s hitpoints by 5% and increased his hit speed to 1.3 seconds (from 1.4 seconds).