Push from Arena 2 to Arena 8 with this Witch Deck
Are you getting stuck in Arena 7? Really want to find an easy way to push to Arena 8? I am pretty sure that you will love this Witch Deck! This deck successfully got SpeedfDark, the creator of it, to Arena 8 when he was only level 8. He has been using this deck since he was in Arena 2. That is impressive!
This is a pretty easy-to-use deck so I hope you can get loads of trophies with it!
Clash Royale Witch Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
How I use these cards
Basically, your main strategy is to use everything you have to protect the Witch. The execution of this strategy usually involves playing Giant behind your Tower, followed my Witch and other supports.
- Witch is the main damage dealer of this deck. She is the core of this deck and obviously can’t be replaced. You will want to use her on offense most of the time but sometimes she is very useful at dealing with Minions, Prince, P.E.K.K.A,… Don’t play her next to your Tower If your opponent has either Rocket, Fireball or Lightning Spell.
- Giant is the main tanker of this deck. Sometimes you can use his on defense too for soaking damage and protect your defensive support troops.
- Valkyrie is a backup tanky troops. She is also a great defensive unit which helps you deal with Swarms, Witch, Dark Prince,… When a big push coming towards your Tower, drop her right on the support troops behind and deal with the opponent tanker with Musketeer, Mini P.E.K.K.A, Skeletons,…
- Mini P.E.K.K.A is a tank killer and you will want to use her on defense most of the time, especially against Hog Rider and Giant. On a big push, she can deal loads of damage to opponent’s Tower. You can replace her with Cannon or Tombstone If you find it hard to counter Hog Rider. While using this deck, I had no problem at dealing with Hog Rider.
- Musketeer: Since this Witch deck has no building, this is the only card which helps you deal with Balloon. She is definitely one of the best cards to counter Baby Dragon. On offense, we have already known how much damage she can deal.
- Arrows: No need to say, this is one of the most popular cards in Clash Royale. It helps you deal with swarms, Princess,… You can replace it with Zap If you want! Personally I face Princess a lot in Arena 8 so I would love to use Arrows!
- Spear Goblins are great for cycling your deck, help you deal with air troops and lure ground troops.
- Skeletons is a dirt cheap card which helps you circle your deck. Skeletons are great for defensive lures. You can easily deal with Wizard by using Skeletons, please take a look at here for more tips.
More details about these cards can be read at here!
- Hog Zap: Ideally, you should use your Mini P.E.K.K.A to finish this job. Otherwise, you will want to deploy Musketeer and Spear Goblins to minimize the damage.
- Hog Freeze: Drop a cheap card (Skeletons for example) to force the opponent use Freeze, then drop your high DPS unit (Mini P.E.K.K.A or Musketeer) to kill that Hog. You should always take a decent amount of damage. Don’t worry because there is nothing to stop that but we can minimize it and trade for more damage with a counter push. Hog Free combo takes up to 8 Elixir and it doesn’t kill any of your units. Ideally you should launch your counter push right after that.
- Balloon: You will always want to have your Musketeer ready to kill Balloon in a timely manner. Use Spear Goblins too If needed. Don’t place your troops too close to avoid Freeze.
- Prince and P.E.K.K.A: They are very weak again tiny troops (Skeletons, Spear Goblins,…) so your opponents usually place a splash damaging unit behind to protect them. You need to drop your Valkyrie (and even Mini P.E.K.K.A if needed) then deal with the frontline with your tiny troops.
- Dual Prince: This strategy is pretty similar to the one above but it is harder to deal with. The easiest way to deal with them is to use your Giant followed by some ranged units and then drop your Skeletons onto the Prince.
- Golem: Golem push is more resilient but lower DPS than your GiWi push. It’s better to counter push the other lane, instead of dealing with it face to face. If you have to fight, use Mini P.E.K.K.A to take down Golem as soon as possible.
- Hut Deck: Before your opponent has his full setup, doing counter push on the other lane works well.
How to not auto-lose to hate cards
- Bomb Tower: Ideally, use a tank for soaking damage and shoot it by using your Musketeer. Otherwise you need to have a decent space between your Giant and weaker units behind. You should take a look at the in-depth guide about how to counter Bomb Tower for more details!
- Inferno Tower: Playing Skeletons and Spear Goblins in front of your Giant before it crosses the river will help you deal with Inferno Tower. Musketeer is very helpful at taking Inferno Tower down in a timely manner.
- Barbarians: Your opponents will usually drop Barbarians on your Witch so you need a plan to prevent this from working. If Barbarians Card is my opponent’s go-to counter, I would like to place the Valkyrie next to my Witch.
- Valkyrie: The ideal setup against defending Valkyrie would be Giant + Witch + Mini P.E.K.K.A. In the best scenario, Mini P.E.K.K,A can kill the Valkyrie before your Witch dies. If your opponent is very smart, it’s better to play for a draw!
- Giant Skeleton: It’s pretty hard to deal with Giant Skeleton while using this deck. If your opponent deploys it first, just push the other lane and use some cheap troops to distract it. If your opponent reserves it for defense, don’t push with your Witch until Giant Skeleton gets taken down.
- Lightning/Rocket/Poison: Undoubtedly there isn’t much you can do about this. Just play Witch opportunistically If you want. Otherwise, play for a draw!
Okay guys so that’s everything I want to say about this Witch deck. Hopefully you can get to Arena 8 soon with it! Also, please share this deck with your friends If you like it. Thank you guys!
Leave a Comment