Hello guys, today I am going to give you the new Arena 7 Deck which was shared by lyingroyale. This deck is pretty similar to the one I posted a few days ago but I am going to give you more tips and tricks in this post. This Arena 7 deck is pretty unique, it focuses on counter-playing and helps you control the battle easier. I hope you guys will like this deck!
Arena 7 Deck: Rocket Prince
- Even after the update, Spear Goblins are still better than Archers as they deal decent damage to both ground and air units, can be used as a meat shield against P.E.K.K.A, Prince and Giant Skeleton. You will want to drop them in the middle and in front of your Cannon so it can stay longer and deal more damage. I usually want to use Barbarians to counter Prince but when I don’t have them, Spear Goblins + Cannon is a very effective defensive combo. It’s very important to use your Goblins to stop the Prince’s charge otherwise your Cannon will take a lot of damage.
- We use them to defend most of the time. It will be a waste If we use them for a push but If you know your opponent can’t deal with your push, you can use them on offensive. Well played Spear Goblins deal a decent amount of damage onto the opponent Tower. Sometimes I use them alone to deal some more damage then I can finish off the Tower with Rocket.
- At the start, it’s a good idea to start the battle with Goblins!
- Zap is effectively used to kill Minions, Skeletons and Goblins. Minions can survive with some HP but don’t worry, your tower can easily remove them in a blink of eyes. Zap is excellent at countering Minion Horde, Goblin Barrel and Skeleton Army with the help of your Tower for a lot of positive Elixir trades (just don’t play this when your Tower is distracted by tankers).
- When you use Prince, Zap is also very good at getting rid of troops which are played to distract your Prince (Spear Goblins, Goblins, Skeletons,…). Keep practicing and you can 1 shot the whole Skeleton Army with just 1 Zap!
- The stun is very effective at stopping Dual Prince charge and buying more time for your Prince to do 1 more hit.
- After the update, Three Musketeers become pretty popular now. You can drop Minion Horde or Barbarian right on top of them then drop your Zap and they will get taken out in seconds.
- Zap also can be used to change the target of X-Bow.
- There was a nerf of Cannon in the last update but it’s still very good and no building can replace it in this Deck. Tesla has quite the same DPS, less HP and more Elixir. Inferno Tower is very good at killing tankers but very weak at dealing with everything else. Bomb Tower is very nice against Hut Decks but just can’t deal with Golem and P.E.K.K.A.
- Cannon deals a lot of damage to tankers and easily takes care swarms against Hut Decks. Cannon is very cheap and it can easily deal with Giant Skeleton, Hog Rider, Dark Prince, Valkyrie… for positive Elixir trades.
- If your opponent uses Freeze, you can just drop Barbarians or Minions to quickly take Hog Rider out before it hits your Tower.
- Don’t play your Cannon first. Wait until your opponent drops cards so it can stay in the battle longer.
- Since it’s the highest Elixir cost card of this deck, you should be careful with how you use it.
- You should use Rocket to damage the enemy troops If it gives you a positive Elixir trade. It is extremely effective against Three Musketeers as it instantly removes them out. In case you face a beat down Deck, for example, your opponents drop P.E.K.K.A + Wizard + Musketeer for a 17 Elixir push, you should Rocket Wizard and Musketeer out and drop your Spear Goblins, Barbarians or Cannon for P.E.K.K.A. After that, you can start pushing the counter push with additional Prince.
- Sometimes you can wipe 5 Elixir Cards (Witch, Wizard, Barbarians, Huts,…) out and deal additional damage to the tower nearby.
- Minion Horde is the tank shredder in Clash Royale. This card is extremely excellent against some combos like P.E.K.K.A + Dual Prince, Prince + Barbarians,… as Minions can quickly take them out as long as you have Cannon/Spear Goblins/…. to lure them. Just remember, don’t use your Minion Horde If the opponent pushes with less Elixir (probably he has Arrows).
- This card also works very well against Freeze Decks. If your opponent plays Balloon, drop your Minion Horde far from your Tower to avoid getting Frozen so they can quickly take the Balloon out. When play against Hogs, drop your Cannon first and then drop your Minion Horde/Barbarians once the enemy drops his Freeze.
- If your Tower gets Frozen and your Zap can’t kill Goblins Barrels, you can use Minions.
- Prince + Minion Horde is a strong push which is hard to counter!
- Wizard is very effective on both defense and offense.
- I usually use Wizard to defend against Barbarians, Goblins and other swarms. After defending, If your Wizard survives, you usually want to go on a counter push with your Prince and Spear Goblins.
- Why not Witch or Baby Dragon instead of Wizard? Because their DPS is pretty low, which is not good in this Deck.
- 4 handsome guys which have high HP and DPS. They can quickly take out any tanker and are excellent at countering Prince and P.E.K.K.A.
- This card is vulnerable against splash damage dealers as you sometimes need to take them out with your Rocket.
- Because of the slow movement speed, they are mostly used for defense purposes. But when you have a big Elixir advantage, use them as the backup troops for your push!
- Even after the nerf, I have found Prince is still very effective. His strength still remains. He is tanky enough to survive any spell and strong enough to deal a ton of damage onto anything.
- Because he is very popular in Clash Royale, people have found a lot of ways to counter him. That’s why Zap is essential in this Deck, which can easily take out small Elixir cost cards. You can scroll up to the Zap section above to read more about this.
- Prince + Minion Horde and Prince + Wizard are the most effective push comps I use with this Deck. They can quickly destroy the enemy Tower when you have a big Elixir advantage. Sometimes I start with these combos If my opponent plays Elixir Collector fist and it’s guaranteed a tower.
You should start off the game with Spear Goblins or Wizard in the back and wait for the opponent’s reaction. If he drops Elixir Collector, use Prince + Minion Horde to get an easy crown. Spear + Wizard also can deal a decent amount of damage If you are low on Elixir.
- What is his win condition?
- What cards you should use to counter that win condition?
- What cards does he use to counter yours?
Try to remember your opponent’s cards and keep thinking about what card you should hold to counter them. Punish the opponent whenever he makes mistakes. Just play aggressively to the tower If your opponent just played core counter cards.
There are 3 options for you:
- When your opponent drops Elixir Collector, push with Prince + Minion to take 1 crown quickly. On defense, take out support troops with your Rocket and deal with Golem by using Barbarians, Spear Goblins, Cannon,…
- If your opponent drops a Golem, quickly rush with Prince + Minions in the other side. The rest is the save as above.
- If your opponent drops Elixir Collector, Rocket it and defend as effectively as possible to build elixir advantage.
P.E.K.K.K.A + Dual Prince
This is pretty the same as above but just don’t use the Rocket! You can take a tower with the option 1 and 2 above then defend afterwards. I usually put a Cannon down and use Spear Goblins to protect it against this combo. Drop your Barbarians behind this push to force them to run back then use your Minion Horde to take them out.
Hog + Freeze
There are 2 options for you:
- Drop your Cannon then play Barbarians/Minion Horde after the opponent drops Freeze.
- If you don’t have Cannon, drop your Barbarians first and after he drops Freeze, drop Minion Horde
Balloon + Freeze
There are 4 options for you
- Use Minion Horde out of the Freeze range.
- Drop your Wizard out of Freeze range.
- If you don’t have both Minion Horde and Wizard, drop your Cannon to soak damage and use Spear Goblins to take it out.
- If you don’t have anything above, Rocket it. This is the last choice.
Once your opponent drops the Goblin Hut, rush the opposite lane with Minion Horde + Prince combo. Just ignore the Goblin Hut’s lane as it can deal just a little damage to your tower. If there are more than 2 Huts, drop your Cannon/Wizard depending what cards were played. Rocket the Huts If you can target both of them.
Giant + Three Musketeers
There are 2 options
- Rocket 3 Musketeers then deal with Giant by using Cannon + Barbarians/Spear Goblins/Minion Horde.
- Use Barbarians or Minion Horde and Zap to take out those Musketeers then use Cannon + other troops to deal with Giant.
X-Bow and Mortar Decks
Rocket them and push on the other lane! Use your Zap wisely to change X-Bow’s target.
Okay guys this is such a long guide so I hope you found this Arena Prince 7 Deck helpful! Just don’t hesitate to comment and ask me any question! Also, please share this Deck with your Clan mates! I really want to hear more opinions from you!