Are you looking for a good Clash Royale Arena 4 Deck which doesn’t require any Epic card? Today Hoyin2400 is going to show you another free to play deck which successfully helped him push to 2500+ trophies. Sounds great? Okay let’s take a closer look!
Best Arena 6 Deck Without Epic Cards
Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
You definitely can use this deck If you don’t have the Elixir Collector. Just replace it with the Tombstone, Musketeer, Wizard, Baby Dragon or Valkyrie and it will work pretty well.
The Use of Cards
I will go with this pretty simply as I talked about them a lot in previous posts. You can take a look at here for more details guys!
- Archers: They are very flexible for dealing with a lot of cards in game, especially when they get slightly buffed after the update. They can deal most flying cards and can’t be easily killed by small ground troops.
- Arrows: Arrows is one of the most useful cards in game. It is extremely effective against units which counter your Giant such as Minion Horde, Skeleton Army, Goblins,…
- Barbarians: On defense, Barbarians are extremely effective against Hog Rider, Prince and tankers such as Giant Skeleton, Giant,… They can also deal a lot of damage on offense when you launch a counter attack with them.
- Bomber: At here, most players would ask “Why not Wizard?”. Yes, they can do the same job and Wizard can even take out air troops. You can use which one you like. If your Wizard is above level 4, just use him instead of Bomber level 5. I would like to use Bomber because he is cheap and somehow fits the style of this deck (cheap).
- Spear Goblins: They are the jack of all trades. They deal damage quickly, are perfect at distracting units and extremely cheap.
- Minion Horde: They can deal a ton of damage to everything. Minion Horde is one of the main defensive units against tankers in this deck. Hog Rider, Balloon, Giant,… will not be a big deal at all when you have this card on your hand.
- Giant: (Recommend level 5 at 2000+ trophies) is the main tanker of this deck. He can soak a lot of damage and help your support troops push to the opponent’s tower. Why not P.E.K.K.A or Golem? Because Giant is much cheaper than other ones and you easily launch a counter push from the bridge with immediate support troops. Sometimes you can use him on defense as well to deal with Wizard, Baby Dragon, Prince,…
- Elixir Collector: (Recommend level 5 at 2000+ trophies): This is the most effective card you can use to generate Elixir for both offense and defense. I usually place Elixir Collector at the middle of my side to distract enemy troops and protect my Towers.
General Game Plan
- Use Elixir Collector to distract enemy troops.
- Always drop your ranged units behind your Giant.
- If your opponent doesn’t have Princess, Wizard, Arrows, Fireball or Zap on his hand, you can use Minion Horde on offense to deal massive damage.
- Because Giant’s movement is pretty slow, you will need to make sure your ranged troops will be still behind your Giant before he gets targeted by the enemy Towers, especially against Bomb Tower since it can remove all of your support troops in just 1 hit.
- You can use Giant or Elixir Collector to deal with X-Bow and Mortar decks.
- Sometimes you can use Barbarians as the alternative tanker.
- When play against X-Bow and Mortar decks, always try to keep putting on pressure and they will never have enough Elixir to play their main cards.
Okay thank you very for reading this guys! I hope you will like it as well as will get a lot of trophies with this Arena 6 Deck! Just comment If you need any help!