Arena 5 Deck with Giant and Furnace
Hello guys today I am going to introduce to you a pretty funny Arena 5 Deck which shared by BOkuma yesterday. This deck utilize Giant and Furnace to make the strong push to crush any Tower. This is also a very cheap deck (only 3.1 avg Elixir Cost) so you can easily place down multiple Furnaces and Giants down at the late game. This deck helped BOkuma push to Arena 9 at level 9. Let’s take a closer look my friends!
Giant Furnace Deck for Arena 5
This deck focuses on dealing cheap damage to win the battle by using Furnace, Spear Goblins and whatever you have to get your Giant to the Tower.
- Giant is one of the best tanks it game dues to his nice HP and damage, comparing to his Elixir cost. He can be used on defense to soak damage and protect supporting troops and the Tower behind. I usually drop him at the back to slowly build up a push. It’s also okay to place him in front of your survived troops after a successful defense.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A is mostly used to defend, especially against tankers such as Giant, Golem, Royal Giant, … However, she can be coupled with Fire Spirits for a quick stunning push. To read more about the best uses of Mini P.E.K.K.A, please take a look at here.
- Spear Goblins + Goblins can be effectively used on both offense and defense. On defense, you can use them to deal distract Mini P.E.K.K.A, Prince, … and lure Valkyrie, Barbarians, … to the middle. Spear Goblins + 2 Fire Spirits from the Furnace is a great combo to bait out Zap.
If you have Ice Wizard, I strongly recommend replacing either with him!
- Musketeer is just very versatile. On defense, place her down to defend and build up a solid counter push. She is great at killing Lava Hound, Balloon, Baby Dragon, … Due to her low HP, always try to place her wisely to avoid damage! You will want to play her in the middle or at the back most of the time.
- Zap can do cheap damage to take out small units, can reset Inferno Tower, Sparky, Royal Giant, Prince, … This card is just soooooo versatile. It is definitely one of the best common cards in Clash Royale. In addition, when you want to cycle your deck quickly, use Zap on your opponent’s Elixir Collector to take off 2 Elixir from it, making an equal trade.
- Fire Spirits can 1 hit Minions and Goblins. Fire Spirits + Zap is a great combo to take out all 4 Barbarians, making a positive Elixir trade. On defense, you can sometimes use them to distract Mini P.E.K.K.A, Prince, Musketeer, … and kill them quickly. If your opponent uses 3 Musketeers, Zap them then place the Fire Spirits down immediately to take the sweet 6 Elixir trade! Please take a look at this page to read more uses of this stunning card!
- Furnace is what this deck built around. With 2 Fire Spirits every 10 seconds, you can use the Furnace for multiple mini pushes during the battle. If your Furnace is high level enough, it can easily chip down the opponent’s Tower itself and can push a really huge pressure. Furnace + Fire Spirits provide a huge help for any push with the annoying splash damage.
This deck utilizes 3 powerful meta cards, Giant, Furnace and Mini P.E.K.K.A, in order to compete with high level and Legendary cards.
This deck is a bit weak against Poison. You will want to do the double lane pressure If your opponent uses Poison.
If your opponent places down the Elixir Collector at the very beginning, immediately push with Mini P.E.K.K.A and Fire Spirits and keep the pressure. Don’t let your opponent have to enough time to build up Elixir.
Against Trifecta Decks, at the moment I don’t have any better choice than pushing on the other lane. I faced Trifecta 3 times while testing this deck and I just lost one but got no win.
What do you think about this deck? Please share your opinions guys!
Leave a Comment