“He chops trees by day and hunts The Log by night. His bottle of Rage spills everywhere when he dies.”
- Players can unlock the Lumberjack only from the Frozen Peak (Arena 8).
- He is a melee troop and single target. He has moderate HP and nice damage.
- It costs 4 Elixir to place him down.
- Upon death, he drops a bottle of Rage Spell which increase movement speed and attack speed of allies nearby.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Rage Effect||Cost||Type||Rarity|
|0.7 sec||Very Fast||1 sec||Melee||Ground||0.4||4||Troop||Legendary|
- Always couple him with someone else, especially swarms because upon death, he will skyrocket their attack speed and movement speed.
- Use Lumberjack on defense is not a bad idea at all as he can easily boost defensive buildings and troops nearby!
- 24/8/2016: Movement speed increased from Fast to Very Fast. Attack Speed increased from 1.1s to 0.7s. Damage decreased by 23%.
- 19/9/2016: Rage effect decreased from 40% to 30%, Rage effect duration decreased by 2sec.
- 1/11/2016: Rage effect increased from 30% to 35%