“Small, lightly protected skeleton that throws bombs. Deals damage that can wipe out a swarm of enemies.”
- The Bomber’s appearance looks extremely similar to that of a skeleton the exceptions being that it carries a black bomb and wears a blue cap with golden-rimmed pilots’ goggles.
- You can unlock this card from the Training Camp.
The Bomber has low Elixir cost, low HP and low damage – however its damage is pretty OK to deal with other non-aerial cards. The Bomber has decent range and medium move speed – but 1.9 delay between a pair of hits. It only targets ground but deals area damage, so eliminating swarms is simple for him. It’s a common card and it’s unlocked from the start point of the game so there is no problem obtaining it. Look at its health to discover that Arrows and Zap can’t kill it in the same card level.
|Hit speed||Movement Speed||Deploy time||Range||Target||Elixir Cost||Summons||Rarity|
The Bomber is master of eliminating ground units (especially swarms). So you can use him behind tanks for offence or lonely for defense. Bomber works perfect along with a Tank and an aerial area damage dealer.
The Bomber is a nice counter to Miner decks – Firstly eliminating supports and then targeting the Miner. For example, if you see some one unleashing a Miner + Spear Goblins combo, place your Bomber where it’s close to Spear Goblins first (Cause they deal weird damage over time), then let your Bomber or a cheap swarm of yours finish the Miner.
While not being a proper counter, the Bomber can stand against lone Hog Rider if you’re in an elixir shortage. Bomber is also a supportive tank killer (For example along with some swarms such as Archers or Goblins).
The Bomber can lure troops easily, preparing you enough time to deal with anything incoming. Like you can lure a Mini P.E.K.K.A and then solo kill it (But along with your crown tower of course) with your Bomber.
Bomber can also be a great support to deal with annoying Giant Skeletons, Lumberjacks, Mini P.E.K.K.A.s and Princess.
Bomber is a cheap card, so it’ll be easier to cycle and deploy corresponding cards too. Use it, use it, use it and then… Prepare your main offensive
Bomber can bait Fireballs too when your opponent gets nervous! LOL!! So you can have light protection for the Barbarians that you’re going to deploy
later, or any other swarms or groups.
Some Nice Combos:
- Any tank + Bomber + Anything supportive: One of the most popular combos for lower arenas. Bomber clears ground swarms, Supportive troop
(Maybe Witch) counters aerial threats and her skeletons punish Mini P.E.K.K.A.s while distracting Inferno towers..
- X-Bow + Bomber + Air support (Troop / Spell): A good combo to let the Bomber take care of incoming medium-health troops and swarms, air support
nullifies aerial threats and X-bow does the work!
- Miner + Bomber: If you do it when your opponent is low on elixir, it will deal unbelievable high damage.
Note that Bombers work in many decks, including both fast and cheap cycle decks and expensive and slow decks.
- 19/9/2016: Damage increased by 2%, HP decreased by 2%.
- 4/7/2016: Damage increased by 9%.
- 18/5/2016: damage increased by 10%.
- On 2/2/16, this card get increased its hit speed to 1.9 sec (from 2 sec).